Photostream

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Teacher's Day

Last Friday, the whole world celebrated Teacher's Day. Its the perfect day to give tributes to our dear teachers who were our second parents and who molded of of who we are right now. Being a teacher is really a tough job. You don't have any idea how hard it is to become one. In our school, we had a mass and a short program wherein children gave tokens to their mentors. Luckily i was able to receive flowers and rice and noodles and bananas and mangoes.. Weird and funny yet very sweet.

I also would like to take this opportunity to than all my teacher since Kindergarten till my Graduate school. Now i know how it feels being one. For all the hard works and challenges you've given me, a many thanks. I am who I am right now because of you people. ( char, seryoso mode. uuu )

To all the teachers, happy teachers day. Be proud!!!!!!!!!!!


sir Jay in pink

my advisory class, grade 5 Topaz

char, nag lesson si sir..hehehe

No comments: