Photostream

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pre- Summer Trips

I am uber uber excited for our pre- summer trip to Cebu and Bohol. Together with my sister and my friend, we're scheduled to have our trip by last week of January. We got cheap plane tickets thanks to Cebu Pacific's fare promo. I am really looking for this trip and I really cant wait for January to come.

I promised myself that this year, i'll go to many places as possible. Im also crossing my fingers and hoping that our Boracay and Puerto Gallera trip will pursue. That's why I really have to be always updated with the airline promos. UUUU

Travelling is really one of my passions. This is a perfect way to explore the world and at the same time, a very effective way to unwind and relieve stress. It okay to spend your hard earned money in these kind of stuff because it is the experience that you get that is really priceless.

No comments: