Photostream

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bowling + Shia Labeouf + KopiRoti = FUN!

Last Wednesday, my friend Mae texted me to drop by NCCC Mall to join them in playing bowling. Right after work, I immediately went straight to them to have an action-filled afternoon. Wearing my " so teacher and so kagalang-kagalang " attire which means barong and slacks, I played bowling with Mae, Joey, Mina and Dan. Since im really a bowling dummy, Dan helped me out and taught me some basics in bowling. After an hour of playing, I was able to get my first strike. Beat that huh!!! Or maybe just my lucky shot.

We then had our dinner and watched Shia Labeouf's movie. Eagle Eye was fun flick. Full of adrenaline rush and action packed scenes. The story was unique, has a twist and very catchy for me. Rosamel's friend, Beggy and Faith came and joined us that time. After watching the flick, my friends decided to go home and called it a day. Since Beggy was'nt able to eat dinner that time, we ( me, my sister and Beggy ) decided to have a little gastronomic adventure at Torres which ended up at KopiRoti. How's that having hot brewed coffee, kopi bun, french toast at night? Strange yet good. Just like having breakfast at midnight. And after that, we all called it a day.

No comments: