Photostream

Thursday, October 16, 2008

F*CK THE SERVICE CREDITS.. I NEED THE CHEQUE!!

This week was a disaster. I got good news and bad news. Good news is I got regularized or lets say I got the " permanent" status in DepEd. Who wouldnt be happy for that. But heres the catch. Ive been teaching since 1st week of August till mid October and just found out that I wont get anything from it. Due to unwanted circumstances, documents and papers were not filed to the upper management. I cant believe this just happened to me. I deserved to be paid since I gave all my time, the efforts and and its really not easy dealing with different kinds of people. It ended up as a charity work which is really not okay for me.
Now I am completely demotivated and uninterested with my work. I might consider quitting and moving on. I asked for signs and there were really some. I am completely pissed off and just want to scream loud!! Damn! Shit! F*ck! Sorry for those words., I just cant help it.

No comments: