Photostream

Monday, October 27, 2008

Octoberfest






The usual Filipinos loves to drink. The feeling of being drunk, high and happy-go-lucky attitude is something most of the young people would love to do. Beer drinkers love the month of October since its Octoberfest. Overflowing beer, an array of mouth watering food and the ambiance to party all night long are the reasons why people loves Octoberfest. To be honest, im not a drinker. Im not a fan of those alcoholic drinks that gives me nothing but headache. But once in a while, I drink and just have fun. Last Saturday night, we went out with my friends and some of my high school buddies and had a great night. That night was a whole lotta fun and I basically ended up very tipsy but still managed to go home. Hehehe. Above are some of our pictures. Thanks to Mhoodie for the high resolution pics. uuu

No comments: