Photostream

Sunday, October 19, 2008

The gamer in me


I'm not a gamer. I'm not a fan of those PlayStation , Xbox360, Nintendo Wii stuff. But everything has changed. Recently, I just bought a pre- loved Sony Playstation portable as my early Christmas gift for my self. The moment I have it in my hands, that's the time I began acting like a real gamer. Right now, i'm currently hooked to God of War, GoPuzzle ( haha) and N4S Most Wanted. Aside from playing games, I can listen to music and watch videos on my Psp. The best part of it, I can connect to the internet everytime there's a hotspot or wifi access near me. Totally this gadget is multi- purpose and a good buy for me.

I belive that there is a child in every one of us. For me, playing this game console brings out the child in me.

No comments: