Photostream

Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Motherboard, My Self


"My Motherboard, My Self" is the title of one of season 4 episodes of Sex and the City. It is where Carrie's laptop broke, Miranda's mom died and Samantha lost her orgasm. I was in Carrie's situation before. My pc crashed and lost everything. Just like Carrie, im unaware of all the technical stuff like backing up, zip files and the like. I learned that its really important to have back ups. Not just on your pc but with your relationship in your life. In times that we are really down and feel like were about to give, we should have our back ups to bring us up again. The show indeed inspired me a lot. Aside from the fact that it brings out the smile in me, Sex and the City taught me a lot of things in life, in dealing with different kinds of people and on dealing with relationship.
Aws, pwede na bang pangtapat kay Carrie?hahahahahah

No comments: