Photostream

Monday, November 3, 2008

All Saints Day

Last November 1, my family and I went to Davao Memorial park to commemorate the All Saints Day. Last year, I missed this event since I was still in Pampanga that time. The usual, together with my aunts, uncles and cousins went there to pray ( char! ), eat and have fun, i guess. It was drizzling that time. Good thing we brought with us our tents to shelter us from the rain and to avoid us from getting wet( exaggerated naman ni oist ). I didn't notice the time and realized that its already 1 in the morning.

My realizations for that day is that All Saints Day is a perfect day to cope and catch up with your relatives lives. Talking and chatting with them will keep you updated of what's going on with their lives. And the fact that nothing is permanent here on earth. That is something that we should be preparing of ( that's why I already got my memorial plan ). Spooky ayt? But its just the reality.

No comments: