Photostream

Monday, November 10, 2008

May Katuparan Ang Hiling Sa Kapamilyang Kapiling

I am a true blue Kapamilya. Ever since I was a kid, I always love watching ABS-CBN. Network wars has never ended till now. Others are claiming that they are number one but they are really not ( you know who I am referring to..hehe ). ABS has always been and will always be number one. One thing I really love about them is their station id's. Their creative team is a genius. For this year, a big KUDOS to them for another original and unique christmas station id. The concept was cool. The time where artists where trying trying to draw images reminds us our childhood years wherein when we want something, we draw it. Wishing, hoping and praying that we'll get what we want. The station id really has an impact and the message is really inspiring. Indeed, may katuparan ang hiling sa kapamilyang kapiling.

No comments: