Photostream

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Vice, One Of My Vices.

I am a huge fan of Vice Ganda. Watching her ( literally him ) is indeed a fun moment for me. If you didn't know, Vice is one of the talented and funniest stand up performers/artists/ comedians / singers in the country. Seeing her in her shows helps me forget all my problems and at the same time he/she relieves the stress in me. Her punch lines has left me laughin out loud and had made me gone crazy. I am so excited and looking forward in her upcoming show with Anton Diva again next week.
Watching them ( the stand up performers/ comedians ) is one way of relaxing ourselves. That at least once in a while, we get to laugh and be merry. Laughter as said is the best medicine. But after seeing them perform, everything turns back to normal. back to the reality and the miseries that anyone have. I wonder how Vice and the other performers were able to do it. With the craft that they are good at, I believe that they are just special people who can brighten up someones day.
Damn, im excited in seeing him/her again.

Vice Ganda in her show in Davao last September

No comments: