Photostream

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Prison Break

I am currently addicted to Prison Break. My friends were right. This is really addictive just like Sex and the City ( still nothing beats it ). If you compare it to a book, it's more than a page turner. After buying the dvd version ( somewhere in Ilustre for a cheaper price.. sorry chairman. haha ), I immediately headed home and watched the series. Everything was done perfectly. The plot, the characters and the twists of the story makes you wanna watch the series straight up and non stop. Im done with the first season and I cant wait to see the upcoming episodes. My sister too who is not a fan of American series, suprisingly is now hooked and glued to it. A big kudos to the cast, staff and production crew of Prison Break. Whoever you are, you just made someones life exciting and thrilling.


Prison Break season4 cast
picture courtesy of Flickr.com

1 comment:

amiablemhaze said...

roj,
hi..link my page to yours and i will also do the same
here's mine: www.amiablemhaze.blogspot.com

thankie