Photostream

Friday, November 21, 2008

Revenge of the Underdogs

Man of the hour. Shock and lolo Randy haha

Crytsal " You made my life a livin hell since day one "


Sugar " Loser! "


One of my favorite shows is Survivor. Their latest installment Survivor Gabon marked history for me though this is not my favorite season of all. If you know Randy, the 49 year old that acts like a 2 year old boy, well he just made my day. The cast aways hate him. I hate him. He is rude and thinks he knows it all. Too bad, its just his time to go.


The tribal council was a blast. Bob gave a fake immunity idol to Randy. Randy thought that its just okay for him to piss off everyone since he will be safe but he was wrong. After the voting which is five against three in favor of Randy, Randy confidently handed to Jeff the idol. To his surprise, Jeff said " this is not the hidden immunity idol". Randy and Corine were in shock. The alliance of Kenny and Crystal ( once were underdogs ) cant help but laugh. And I was laughin out loud too. It was really great to see Randy's ass being kicked.

Survivor is really a test of survival. The power to outwit, outplay and outlast others sre the key factors to win the game. One thing that is really hard for this game is trust for you dont know whom to trust to. I just hope that anyone from the underdogs wins the game.

No comments: